Tasteful from start to finish, our relaxed and informative day is designed to leave you feeling awash with admiration for this deserving little island. Delight your senses with rare animals, lush green plants, convict history, colonial architecture, arts, crafts, premium produce, incredible scenery and friendly Tasmanian culture. The Top 4 tour has it all!
- meet the Tasmanian devil
- hand feed kangaroos
- touch a koala, wombat and wallaby
- hear extraordinary tales from park rangers
- eat at your leisure and explore at your own pace
- investigate historic colonial buildings
- touch the oldest bridge in Australia
- peruse boutique galleries and craft shops
- journey into 1832 and convict Mary James
- walk with actors in full costume
- watch her exceptional story unfold
- learn harsh Female Factory conditions
- stunning views of Hobart and surrounds
- serene natural beauty
- alpine to rainforest vegetation
- extremely pure and clean fresh air
Return: 5:00pm and drops you off at your Hobart hotel. Cruise ship drop off is available prior to its departure.
Price: $180 adult, $95 child (public tour price. Enquire for private tour price).
Upgrade: $20pp for fine Tasmanian wine or beer
Includes: Entrance fee to Bonorong Conservation Park and tickets to Her Story
Tour Locations: Bonorong Conservation Park, Richmond village, Cascade gardens, Hobart Female Factory, Her Story, Mt Wellington
Bookings: Click here to enquire about availability