Cradle Mountain Tour (overnight)
Cradle Mountain, situated in the Lake St Clair National Park is one of the iconic destinations to enjoy in Tasmania. Its pristine beauty and harsh weather conditions make it all the more special. This world heritage area has many native animals that can be seen from your cabin in the evenings. You may even have the chance to hear some wild Tasmanian devils in the bush. You will leave with lasting memories of this incredible national park.
- Marvel at the incredible beauty of Cradle Mountain in our World Heritage Listed Area
- Walk underground on a bewildering journey at Marakoopa caves
- Admire the variety of native animals and plants found in the world heritage area
- The opportunity to go to devils@cradle to see some Tassie devils up close
- Experience native animals in their natural habitat
- Sample some local Tasmanian food and cheese at the Ashgrove cheese shop
- Immerse yourself in Sheffield “town of murals”
- Explore the convict town of Ross including the famous Ross Bridge
Price: from $385pp. Accommodation extra.